Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday Ramblings...

Wow, I haven't done one of these posts in a long time (I think the last one was in 2013). I love when I can just ramble on and on and my thoughts don't have to make sense (although that is what my blog is the majority of the time). Lol.

First of all, thank you for all the sweet texts and messages about my blog post from yesterday. I really appreciate it. And I promise to work on being better about being honest when I'm "not okay". :) Love you all for being so concerned!

Oh, I can't post today and NOT wish a very happy birthday to The Karate Kid himself, Ralph Macchio. Yes, I'm totally using this as an excuse to post (AGAIN) the picture of me with Ralph a few weeks ago at the Dallas Comic Con. 


So, since I canceled my cable (suck it, Time Warner), I've been watching my shows online. Thanks to two sweet friends, I can stream a lot of my current shows with one's Hulu password and the other's Direct TV password (they are too good to me, I love them both. Okay, I would love them both even WITHOUT the passwords). I should have canceled my cable a long time ago. :) Although I'm behind on most of my shows. I've been spending more time in the evening reading (I know, I owe you more book reviews). I was texting my best friend last night and joked that I needed a day off work just to catch up on shows. That's tempting. :)

I've gotten back into working on craft projects. I really need to organize my craft closet, but that is an all day project, and I just don't have time (meaning I haven't MADE time). I'm working on one project right now, but it's for a friend's birthday, and he claims to read my blog, so I won't post anything about it until after his birthday next weekend. :) I'll try to remember to take pictures of it. :)

I'm really excited that I've blogged three times this week. I might try and blog tomorrow, just to say I blogged FOUR times in one week. That's a record for me (lately at least). 

I've had several people compliment my blog this week and say how much they enjoy my posts (even when it's just pictures). That means so much to me. I know some people have fancy blogs and post important information. It means a lot that people care what weird stuff I ramble on about. Seriously, thank you.

Hang on, the weekend is getting closer!

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to work on something crafty, I haven't done anything in a long time & my crafty area needs to be organized as well. Maybe tomorrow night - what a way to spend a Friday night, huh? Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete