Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pinteresting Wednesday

It seems the "Oh How Pinteresting" link up no longer exists, but I'm still going to participate today (sans the link up). I really want to blog more, so I'm going to go back to some of my old reliable ideas for posts when I'm struggling to think of something. Lol.


Here's what you are missing if you don't follow me on Pinterest (click here to fix that)

Quotes that I can relate to:





Christmas craft ideas that are super cute, but I'll probably never get around to trying them:





Things that make me laugh for when I need a good chuckle:





Animals. Okay, mainly dogs, because well, I love dogs. Lol:





Supernatural. Okay, this is a private board with me and my BFF, so you can't see it (we like to be obsessed without being judged). But I'll share some pins from it.





Baseball stuff. I know, you are shocked.





XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm now following you on Pinterest.

    Secondly, I love this. I've been trying to get back into pinning cuz I feel off the boat for a bit. I do love it though. :)

    ReplyDelete