Day 6: Five turn offs. I meant this as five turn offs when it comes to dating a guy (although some could apply to friendships as well).
1. Smoking. Now, I'm not judging people who smoke, and I don't mind if my friends smoke, but when it comes to dating a guy, I prefer a non-smoker.
2. Bullying. I don't want to be with a guy who is constantly putting others down. This applies to my friendships as well. No one has time for a bully.
3. Unreliable. Now, last minute things come up and plans have to be broken, but if a guy is constantly canceling plans or not being somewhere when he says he will, that is a major turn off. I'll assume he's not really interested and just move on.
4. Negativity. Bad days are going to happen, and I don't mind if someone vents or complains about them, but when everything out of his mouth is negative, or he has to put a negative spin on EVERYTHING, yeah, it's not going to work.
5. Laziness. I don't think I even have to put a description down for this one, do I?