Day 3: Eight places you want to visit. Like my list of books to read, my list of places to visit is long as well. Here are eight of those places (in no particular order).
1. Belize. I work with someone from Belize and every time she goes home to visit, she'll bring back pictures and it makes me want to get on a plane and go right then! I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice!
2. Prince Edward Island. I grew up reading the Anne of Green Gables books (and watching the movie). I'd love to go to the place that inspired the story!
3. Rome. Okay, I'd love to visit more of Italy than just Rome, but it's probably my first stop there!
4. London. I have friends from London, and also part of my heritage is from England, I can't wait to go visit!
5. Paris. I think Paris is on a lot of people's bucket lists. I think I want to go just to say I went. :)
6. Scotland. I found an article about the haunted Edinburgh Castle in Scotland. This is my first stop when I go! :)
7. Colorado. I don't ski (well, I went skiing once in New Mexico, it didn't go well), but I want to go to Colorado, it looks beautiful! I might as well try and ski again while I'm there (or at least dress up and look cute in a skiing outfit). :)
Check out my friend Trish's blog (click here)! She accepted my 10 Day Challenge! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend, happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!