Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 2- Books I Want to Read


Day 2: Nine books you want to read. Like I said yesterday, I will probably die next to a pile of books I intended to read. I have way more than nine on my "to read" list, but here are nine of them (in no particular order). You can click on the name for more information about the book.

1. The Maze Runner. I found this book on a list of "Books to Read in 2014 Before the Movies Comes Out". I actually own the book, it's in my "pile" right now. 


2. A Whole New Ballgame. A friend of mine reviewed this on GoodReads, and hey, if it has anything to do with baseball (fiction or non fiction), I'll read it. :)


3. Gone Girl. This is another book from the list of books to read before the movie comes out. I recently read another book by this author, and I like her writing style. This one looks really good.


4. The Phantom of the Opera. I have wanted to read this book for years. One of my favorite musicals is Phantom of the Opera, so I want to see how the novel compares to it. And yes, it's another one in my pile.


5. Calico Joe. Again, I'll read anything that has to do with baseball. And this one is written by John Grisham, and I'm rarely disappointed in his books. 


6. The Harry Potter series (sorry buddy, I'm not listing each one individually). ;) I have a friend who is going to end our friendship if I don't read these books, so all seven of them are on my list. And yes, I'm one of the few people who have never read the series. No, I haven't see the movies either.


7. Stalk Me. I randomly found this one on GoodReads. It looks like a suspense-mystery novel, which is right up my alley! 


8. Me, Myself, and Bob: A True Story about Dreams, God, and Talking Vegetables. I also like reading biographies, and as a fan of  Veggie Tales, I want to read the story about the guy who created them.


9. Rally Caps, Rain Delays and Racing Sausages. This book is one guy's adventure traveling to all the baseball ballparks. As you know, that's my goal in life. And yes, that makes three baseball themed books on my list of nine. :)


You can always check out books I've read, want to read, or are currently reading on my GoodReads page (click here). Feel free to send me a friend request on there! :)

XOXO!

3 comments:

  1. everyone says Gone Girl is great, but I've yet to read it.
    going to friend you on GR now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 08, 2014

    i literally just started gone girl this evening - i'll update you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Gone Girl. And I've never read any of the HP books or seen the movies. But I did just get book 1 from the library-- we'll see how it goes... Also, I didn't love Calico Joe. It was good, just not amazing. But the veggie tales book looks good!

    ReplyDelete