Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I'm Loving and How Pinteresting...

I'm loving...

That I get to see these little munchkins this weekend! I haven't seen them since the beginning of the year!

C and E
I'm loving...

The stuff my sister Martha texts me. She sent me this last night (she's a math teacher). She makes me laugh! :)

For those who don't understand the math part, it translates, "I eight sum pi". :)
I'm loving...

Blue Bell sherbert. I've had a sore throat the past few days. I know you aren't supposed to eat ice cream or sherbert when you are sick (well, according to Web MD you aren't), but the cold sherbert sure felt nice on my sore throat. And my sore throat is a little bit better today. Oh, the miracle healing power of Blue Bell.

At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter is going to ask what kind of Blue Bell you want. Just watch, it's gonna happen. #HeavenOnEarth
I'm loving...

My Pinterest app. It makes two hour meetings much more bearable. Unless my boss is reading this, then I would NEVER be on Pinterest during a meeting. :)


Speaking of Pinterest...here is what I've been pinning lately (and by lately I mean today during that long pointless meeting).



Although with my sleeping issues, there is a good chance I'm awake at 4am.
Yeah, you know who you are! :)
Now that Disney has bought out Star Wars, my fears about Episode VII are increasing...
Thank you!
That long meeting caused me to post this.
Dang skippy. I share my bacon with no one! :)
One can never pin too many pictures of Ryan Gosling. :)
True story.
My sister might love math, but this is how I feel about it. :)
I love Jase, he is greatness! New episodes of Duck Dynasty tonight. Happy happy happy!
XOXO!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the Pinterest ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is going to SHOCK you but I too hate math and eat cold when I have a sore throat! I'm fact I got a couple frappacinos this week because of my sore throat. Finally, thank you for translating your sisters message because my life goal was always to prove you don't need all that stupid math in the real world. (Sister's it won't let me correct)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that ice cream looks AMAZING! i still need to try bluebell - can i get it in austin?!

    also those are some great pinterests *follows*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My phone battery always dies- and I couldn't agree with you more on the Nasa thing! :)

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete