Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

For my Tuesday Tunes I thought I would share some songs from my friend James David Carter (click here for his Facebook fan page).


LOVE the Braves cap in this one James- although last weekend you know I was cheering for my Rangers when they were playing in Atlanta!! ;) This is his cover of "Colder Weather".



An original song of his, "Little Did I Know" (this is quite possibly my favorite one!) :)



Another original one from him, "Songs on the Radio".



His cover of "To Make You Feel My Love"



Follow him here on Twitter as well!

Have a great day everyone!
XOXO!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, when did my Braves move from Milwaukee to Atlanta??? LOL Just kidding.
    Have a great day, Rachel!

    Be sure to enter my Soap'n'Such Giveaway if you haven't already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really talented!

    ReplyDelete