Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

So I stole took borrowed this idea from my friend Katie.


This week my Tuesday Tunes will take you back in time to when Keds, side ponytails, leg warmers and ripped acid-washed jeans were all in style (FYI- they are NOT currently in style so if you are sporting any of these items, please get help somewhere). ;)

I think I'm rocking out to these because I've been talking so much about wanting free tickets to the NKOTBSB concert in a few weeks. I'm not ashamed!! ;)

*Randomness With Rachel is not responsible for any bad hairstyles, bad clothing or really bad dancing and acting shown in the following videos. View at your own risk.*







Okay, that last one is newer, but I had to throw it in!! Joey looked good! ;)

Have a great day y'all!! Hang tough! ;)

XOXO!!

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! I wish I could get free tix too-- I really want to go but I even more don't want to pay. Hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NKTOBBSB will be at Fenway Sat night and I admit that if someone offered me free tix I would go. But there is NO way I would pay for this concert although friends that saw them last weekend said it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more of the BSB era but crazy enough, I would rather see NKOTB- love these!

    ReplyDelete