Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally Friday!

Yesterday was one of those days you wanted to be over and it had barely started. In fact, my Twitter and Facebook statuses yesterday morning were "It's not even 8:30am yet and I either need a hug, a good cry or something to punch." Thanks to some very sweet friends on Facebook and Twitter (and a phone call from one of my besties), I was able to finally smile and survive the day!

One of my good friends thought I might need to "let off some steam" so he stopped by after work and took me to the shooting range (note: this was only my second time to ever shoot a gun). I must admit, I felt better.

Say  hello to my little friend...
 
The holes circled near the top are ones my friend did (he aimed for a specific area so we would know which shots were mine). Not too bad for my second time, I was excited that I hit the X area. :)

I am SO glad that it's Friday. I am looking forward to relaxing tonight and tomorrow, and then on Sunday night, oh yes, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this...



Be prepared for a full recap of my NKOTBSB adventures next week!!

XOXO!!

7 comments:

  1. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the concert. I hope you have a fabulous time!!! Letting off steam always makes you feel better. regardless how :) Have a great weekend friend! ♥ BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear it was not just me feeling like this... this week kicked my butt.. glad its over.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Rachel!

    I wonder if Annie Oakley started out at a shooting range? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw NKOTB a few summers ago and it was quite entertaining LOL...great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been feeling that way too.... HUGS!! =)

    Ember

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to go to a shooting range, that look so fun!

    ReplyDelete