I talk a lot about Blue Bell ice cream on my blog so I thought today I would provide a list of some Blue Bell flavors for my Thursday 13. They go well beyond your ordinary chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. Some of these I have tried, some I am wanting to try (I suppose I could force myself to test them out). :) For more about the greatness of Blue Bell ice cream, go here.
1. Dutch Chocolate: This is my all-time personal favorite (it's one of my "comfort foods"). In fact, I have a 1/2 gallon and pint of it in my freezer at home.
|Blue Bell that I had last night (I had a really bad day, I was drowning my sorrows into a pint!)|
2. Homemade Vanilla: Another classic- goes really well in Dr Pepper and/or Root Beer floats!
3. Milk Chocolate: You really can't go wrong with any kind of chocolate ice cream in my opinion!
4. Homemade in the Shade: I personally have not tried it, but I plan on it, soon, because I hear it's fabulous. It's Homemade Vanilla combined with a swirl of rich, chocolate fudge. It's one of the rotational flavors (they have some flavors only available during certain times of the year), so I need to get some fast!
5. Triple Chocolate: Another rotational flavor I'm wanting to try. A blend of Dutch Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with a rich chocolate sundae sauce.
6. French Vanilla: It is a different taste than the Homemade Vanilla, but it is still good!
7. Rocky Road: I always think of the scene from Goonies when Chunk meets Sloth anytime I have Rocky Road ice cream. I know, I know, I'm weird! ;)
8. Century Sundae: Another rotational flavor I need to try! It's Homemade Vanilla swirled with caramel and chocolate sauces, a whipped topping and diced maraschino cherries.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: For anyone who likes raw cookie dough- here's an ice cream for you! A rich, creamy ice cream with chunks of chocolate chips cookie dough and chips of dark chocolate.
10. Strawberries and Homemade Vanilla: It's Homemade Vanilla ice cream blended with juicy ripe strawberries. It's really good!!
11. Summer Berries: A refreshing, citrus ice cream mixed with strawberries, blueberries, and swirls of raspberry and blackberry sauces. That's healthy, right? It's fruit! :)
12. Nutty Chocolate: Another rotational flavor I need to try. A rich chocolate ice cream with milk chocolate-coated pecans, dark chocolate coated peanuts, white chocolate covered almonds and roasted walnuts. I'm not a huge fan of pecans, but if it's covered in chocolate, I'm sure I could manage! :)
13. Coconut Fudge: Okay, I don't like coconuts so I won't be trying this one, but this is a rotational flavor I wanted to share with y'all. It's coconut ice cream with delicate flakes of coconut and a rich chocolate fudge swirl.
So, what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Any of these sounds good to you? For all the Blue Bell flavors (current and rotational), click here.
To find out what's new at For the Love of Blogs, click here!
Have a great day!