Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

So, FIFTEEN years ago today, my friend Zach and I attended our senior prom. Oh yes, it's true, 15 years ago. Where does the time go?? If you follow me on Twitter, you have already seen this gem of a picture, but I'm posting it here too. Yes, I know. You don't have to say anything! ;)

May 1996

Me and Zach a few months ago during my Austin visit
It seems May 11 is a big day in my life. On May 11, 1986, I was baptized! It was just 12 days shy of my 8th birthday. I remember I got baptized on Mother's Day. There are no pictures of the actual baptism, but here is a picture of a 7 year old Rachel.

Me at age 7, holding my niece Alice. Alice is the mother of my great-nephews C and E! :) And if you are going to say the blonde kid from 7th Heaven looks like me, too late, I've already been told that!
So, yesterday I was very excited to receive my new Rangers tank top from Playertees. FYI, Josh Hamilton is #32!! You can't see all of it, but it says "I live for this".

My new Rangers tank top!

PlayerTees is AWESOME. Check out their website here. If you need any sort of custom made shirt/tank top/sweatshirt, they can do it. It doesn't have to be sports related, they do all sorts of designs. Just email them and ask! They already have a bunch of designs available, so check them out! They have great customer service and I got my shirt so fast. I ordered it late last week and got it in the mail yesterday (possibly Monday, I wasn't able to check my mail Monday). And that was with "normal" shipping. If you email them, let them know that Rachel, AKA, Averyfan, from Twitter, recommended them to you! :)

So since I'm talking about the Rangers, I had to share this site with you (thank you Katie for sending this to me!) It's called Cupcake Fabulous.



Now, they are only available in the Dallas area, but I wanted to share this with my DFW friends (especially my fellow Rangers fan peeps!) Too cute!! When you go to their website, scroll down and check out their other stuff. I noticed they also have Dr Pepper cupcakes!! :)

Picture courtesy of Cupcake Fabulous
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!! We are halfway to the weekend, hang in there!!

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. ran into your blog today...and i love the scripture at the top...it really makes my day :]

    thank you for being you.

    AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete