Monday, October 23, 2017

Book Reviews 2017: I'm Watching You

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five-star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**

I'm Watching You by Mary Burton

This was the first book I've read by Mary Burton and I will definitely be checking out her other books. I really enjoyed this novel- I felt the mystery and suspense were well written. I actually lost sleep because I got to the point where I couldn't stop reading and I had to see how it ended. 

I kept changing my mind who I thought the killer would be, which to me is the sign of a good mystery novel. Now, there were some unresolved issues in the plot (minor issues, just me being nit-picky) and I hope that the characters appear in another novel so we can see what happens to them. There were also some minor characters that I hope get their own story in another novel.

The author does a great job with character development and keeping the story interesting- I can't wait to read another one of her novels. 


Book summary:


I finished this book on September 13, so it goes towards my 40 by 40 challenge.

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment