Monday, October 23, 2017

Book Reviews 2017: A Night in With Marilyn Monroe

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five-star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**



I am enjoying this series but I think I liked A Night in With Audrey Hepburn a little bit more than this one. Libby seemed a little too whiny in this novel and it just didn't have the same charm as the first one. Also as much as I like Ollie, even he was annoying me in this book. Come on Ollie, man up!

Regardless, I still like the author's writing style and even though I didn't like this book as much as the first one, the author kept me interested in the story.

We do get to know some of the other characters a little better in this novel, which was nice. And despite their flaws, I do like the characters and can't wait to see what happens in the next book. As a fan of classic movies, I love the concept of this series! 

Book summary:

I finished this book on September 11 so it goes towards my 40 by 40 challenge.

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment