Sorry I haven't posted this week- I have been sick for a few days, so I haven't really been on Blogger. I'm slowly getting back to the land of the living!!
In honor of Halloween, I thought I would post 13 pictures of "Halloweens past" as my Thursday 13 post.
1. 1980 or 1981: Cutest bunny ever! Halloween carnival with my mom
2. 1983: Lemon Meringue (from Strawberry Shortcake and Friends)
3. 1984: I believe I was Lucy from the Peanuts gang (I didn't have my mask on). This was at the Halloween "Hoot" at my elementary school.
4. 1989: I think I was a cheerleader. Last minute costume idea (I think the outfit had been my sister's). Forgive my hair, my awful "mullet-y" haircut was growing out here. I'd rather not talk about it. It's a painful memory! ;) Sorry so blurry, this is a scanned copy of a scanned copy.
5. 1990: A black cat. That headpiece was so hot (temperature wise).
6. 1991: Okay, I kinda cheated and used part of my costume from the year before. I just died my hair this time instead of wearing the headpiece. FYI, the spray on black hair dye does NOT come out easily of blonde hair. It also makes a mess in the bathtub. This was my last year to go trick-or-treating.
7. 1999: French maid. Me and my friend KT at a Halloween party in college.
8. 2001: A saloon dancer. This picture was taken at the end of a party that my roommate and I had hosted. I was so very tired.
9. 2004: Like, I was this totally awesome 80s chick for Halloween at my office. No, that is not my hair, it is a wig! ;)
10. 2006: Go-Go dancer. I wish I had a better shot of my awesome boots I had with this costume.
11. 2007: Cowgirl! Me and my friend Joe (who dressed up as his wife) at a Halloween party.
12. 2008: Girls Gone Wild contestant. Yeah, this was a last minute idea. I bought the skirt for 99 cents at Good Will. I think the fishnets were leftover from my French maid outfit. I wore black shorts under my shirt and also had a "censored" sign taped to it. I possibly went around flashing people all night. It was amusing. I won a door prize! :)
13. 2009: Gangsta maid of honor: Okay, not really. This was at my BFF Brandy's wedding last year. I just couldn't find any other Halloween pictures in my collection. I think my parents have a few more of when I was younger.
Today is my friend Martha's birthday. A few of us are getting together at her house for pizza and root beer tonight. So my Thirsty Thursday today is going to be an ice cold root beer. Love it!!