If you might recall, a few weeks ago I listed 13 places in Texas I want to visit, and then the following week I listed 13 places in the United States I would like to visit. I thought about listing 13 places worldwide I want to visit, and I realized the majority of them were in Europe (although there are other places in the world I want to visit). So, I decided this week to list 13 places in Europe I want to visit (because one day I WILL visit Europe.) I might have to take a sleeping pill (or have a couple of adult beverages) for the long plane ride, but I will get over there! Again, there are over 100 place I could list, but I had to narrow it down to 13. This was tougher than I thought!
1. Big Ben-London
2. Tower of London - London (do I really need to specify that?)
3. Buckingham Palace- London
4. The Running of the Bulls- Spain (note: I don't want to actually run with them, but I want to watch from a safe distance!) :)
5. Edinburgh Castle- Scotland
6. Eiffel Tower- Paris
7. Loch Ness- Scotland (I'm hoping to see the Loch Ness monster!) ;)
8. Mona Lisa- Musee du Louvre, Paris
9. Parthenon- Greece
10. Colosseum- Rome
11. Brandenburg Gate- Germany
12. Vatican City- Italy
13. Vincent Van Gogh Museum- Amsterdam
For my Thirsty Thursday I will be decked out in Rangers gear and enjoying a refreshing beverage from Chick-Fil-A (I'm off work early and a friend and I are going to eat lunch and then watch the Rangers game at 1:30).
Wanna participate in Thirsty Thursday? Head over to Freckles and Fudge, my friend Vic will take care of you! :)