Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Post for Lindsay...

So a friend of mine told me today I needed to post something on my blog so she had something to read while she was at work.  Must be nice!! I'm on the wrong side of the building, over on the southside of TMKB we are working non-stop! :) Just kidding girl! I told her I was going to dedicate this post to her. She probably didn't think I would!

I promised my family I would post pictures on here, so for those of you who have Facebook, some of these pictures might be repeats.

Last month one of my best friends got married, and this past week she sent a link so we all could see her wedding pictures. Her photographer Eric Tolliver did a great job (shout out to Eric), they look awesome. A few of these were taken with my iPhone, but I'll be sure to give Eric credit on his pictures (FYI, they will be the better looking ones!

Me and my friends' son Jules. He was keeping me company during the rehearsal. He was also my dance partner at the wedding! Photo by Eric Tolliver


Me and Brandy at the rehearsal dinner. My shirt reads: Maid of Honor..Best Friends Forever...Very Important Person.

Me and Brandy. Photo by Eric Tolliver

Giving my maid of honor speech. I was so nervous, I don't like speaking in public (go figure, you would think I'd be good at it!) I was told I did a good job and no one saw my knees shaking. Photo by Eric Tolliver

Mel, me and Brandy singing "Summer Nights" (from Grease) to our friend Aaron. Photo by Eric Tolliver

Dancing to our song, "Brown Eyed Girl". Photo by Eric Tolliver

Tina, me, Brandy and Mel. The four amigos...wait, amigas! :)

Doing our white girl "gangsta" pose. Peace out!

Well, it's past my bedtime, and sadly I'm not tired. You would think I would learn not to go out on a "school" night. I get home late, then I'm wired and can't get to sleep. It's a cool 50 degrees outside, I can hear the wind beating against my window (so glad I'm on the second floor. My over active imagination would not let me rest if I was on the first floor and heard all that noise outside). I'm tempted to fix me some hot chocolate and watch 13 Ghosts (1960 version) on TCM. Sounds like a plan to me, so until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog for the day :) We're busy over here on the south side, but we just like to procrastinate so you - over there in the middle - get to deal with all of our HOT jobs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! and that's all i have to say. we really need to meet in person. may possibly have an opportunity soon, i'll let you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete