Wednesday, January 15, 2020

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...
That I'm taking an interest in my blog again. I even spent tonight doing a little redesigning. Some of it's the same, but I changed up the fonts and I made a new blog title header. Here are some headers that I made, but decided not to use. For those wondering, I used the website Be Funky for the new headers.

This is the previous header




I'm loving...
That I'm slowly feeling better. I got sick last week-allergies turned into a horrible sinus infection-which had me in bed for four days. I'm still congested but my cough is A LOT better. I'm still taking it easy this week, just to be sure I'm 100% better. I'm just thankful it wasn't the flu. Yes, I got my flu shot but evidently there is a flu strain going around that the shot didn't protect against).

I'm loving...
That I got my Rangers season tickets for this year-this is my 9th year as a season ticket holder. That means that my Opening Day ticket at the NEW Rangers Ballpark is SECURE! This will be my 15th straight Opening Day. For those who only keep up with me through my blog (and who don't follow baseball), the Rangers said goodbye to their old ballpark last year (it was very emotional) and are moving next door to a new one (that will HOPEFULLY be finished by March 31). This one will have a retractable roof and AC (meaning no more days of sitting out in 112 degree temperatures watching baseball). I wasn't too excited about a roof at first, but I'm trying to tell myself it's a good thing. No more sunburns. No more heat stroke. No more boob sweat (seriously, it's horrible). No more sitting for 4 hours just to have a game delayed or canceled due to rain. Hopefully we will have some pretty days where the roof will be open and we can enjoy baseball the way it's meant to be played- in the open air.

I guess I won't be needing my Steve Avery fan at Rangers games anymore.
Not gonna lie- I'm gonna miss this view.

T-shirt giveaway for the last game.
They started the countdown in 2018, I think it started at 100 games left. Got my photo by the sign before the last game.

My last photo at a Rangers game at the Ballpark.
I'm loving...
The ever-changing Texas weather (okay, maybe I'm not loving that too much). Last Friday morning it was 72 degrees. That evening we had tornadoes and severe storms come through the Metroplex. Saturday morning we had snow (not a lot, just enough for people to flood social media with "it's snowing in Texas" posts. Today we had a high of 81. Tomorrow morning when I leave for work it will be 48. It's a never-ending fun game of "will I use my AC or heater today?" Sometimes you use both in the same day. This is probably why I can't get to feeling better. Lol.

What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!


0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment