Thursday, January 16, 2020

It's OK Thursday....


It's OK...

...that my Christmas decorations are still up. Before you start judging me, I had every intention of taking them down last week, and then I got sick. And I just haven't felt up to it this week. My goal is to have them all packed away by next week. 

Yes, I had two big trees, one in my living room and one in my sports room. I'm extra like that. Lol. And yes, the wise men were on the other side of the room from baby Jesus.
...that I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail on all my weekend plans because I just don't think I'm going to feel like going out and socializing. I really just want to stay home and rest some more. I haven't been able to work out while I've been sick and my half marathon is SEVEN weeks away. I've lost valuable training time. I want to rest this weekend so I'm able to get back to training next week. Also I don't want to go out and risk aggravating my cough and congestion in the cold air (because Texas has decided it wants cold weather this weekend). 

...that I haven't seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture. To be fair, I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater. Per my Fandango app, the last movie I saw was in April (Avengers: Endgame). There were other movies I had intended to see, but just never got around to it. I honestly don't watch the Oscars (not that there is anything wrong with them, I just don't care for awards shows). The last time I saw a movie that won Best Picture was in 2003- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, so my track record isn't that good. Lol.


...that I don't like Girl Scout cookies. Yes, I'm sorry, it's true. Yes, I don't even like the Thin Mints. I'm not a fan of chocolate and mint mixed together, but that's a story for another day. 

...that I'm already planning at least three trips this year. Maybe four. I've started saving up for them (because I'm all about budgeting these days). More details as they pan out. :)

What's OK with you?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment