Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...
That I got my craft closet organized last weekend. It was a DISASTER. After working on Trunk or Treat decorations throughout October, I let it get so disorganized. I bought a cube shelf from Target and spent about four hours getting it all organized last Saturday. Here's hoping I can keep it this way from now on.  My goal is to declutter and stay better organized in 2020.

Before photos:



After photos:



I'm loving...
The workout app FitOn. It's amazing. I've been using it for 24 straight weeks. I absolutely love it. It's free to download and all the videos are free- no hidden cost. They did just add a FitOn Pro option where you can pay to have a meal plan customized for you, but I'm just using it for the videos. And there are so many (and they keep adding new ones). They range from super easy to "OMG I want to die" hard- and there are 18 different trainers so you can workout for weeks and not get bored with the same trainer. In the past I've become bored with workout videos because it was the same person every day (and a lot of times the same workouts). They also added a section called Before Bed where it has 2-3 minutes videos of stretches to do before you go to sleep. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

After each workout, it gives you the option to take a photo (it saves it in the app, it only shares it if you want it shared). It can help show the progress you are making. Or just remind you that you did the workout and didn't die. Lol
I'm loving...
That I saw my first musical of the year last night. My friend Rob had an extra ticket to the production of The Color Purple at the Winspear Opera House. This was my first time seeing it and the cast was AMAZING. I can't image another cast topping their performance. If you are in Dallas, go see it. I think it's here through early next week.


I'm loving...
That I completed my GoodReads book challenge last year. In years past, I've fallen short (way short). I actually started my 2019 challenge at 30 books, and I met that in early October, so I bumped it up to 40 books. I finished book number 40 on Dec. 31, but I got it done. This year my goal is to read/listen to 45 books. I just started book 5 yesterday. Speaking of books, I know I'm behind on my book reviews on here. I'll try to start doing those for this year (I won't go back the last few years and post any older ones though). I DO keep my reviews up to date on GoodReads if you would like to add me there. Click here for my link.


What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment