Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful for...

...time spent with friends. Whether it be attending a college basketball game; playing Cards Against Humanity; a Girls Night Out; a company picnic at Six Flags; watching an awesome 80s movie at the theater; or even just meeting up for lunch at Whataburger, I am thankful for any time I get to spend with friends.







I'm thankful for...

...my sweet maintenance man who came by after hours to kill the wasps that got into my apartment (and the ones living on my balcony). I'm highly allergic to them and he made sure he removed all of them. He sprayed outside on my balcony and around my front door too. He even left the wasp spray in case any came back (thankfully they haven't). I keep the spray nearby though, along with my Epipen.


I'm thankful for...

...our veterans. They sacrifice so much for our freedom and I feel they need to be thanked everyday, and not just on Veterans Day.



I'm thankful for...

...a day off work to go see a movie by myself (even if the power did go out halfway through and I had to go to another theater to finally see the whole movie, but whatever). :) 

Yes, I smuggled in Chick Fil-A in my purse, I'm not ashamed. Lol
I'm thankful for...

...all of you who put up with my randomness and silliness. Yes, I have my serious moments, but most of the times, I'm just a goofball. I'm sure it's interesting being friends with someone like me. I don't filter my thoughts and just say whatever is on my mind (this can be a good or bad thing). And yes, I'm probably gonna ask you to take a picture whenever I see you. I can't help it, I love photos and I love my friends. I'm learning to love myself and to actually take care of myself, and I don't care if you think my selfies are dumb, I don't take them for you, I take them for me. Haters gonna hate. Lol. I've come a long way over the last five years and I feel I'm in such a better place than I've been in a long time. Love y'all!


What are YOU thankful for??

XOXO!!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment