Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving...

That my church's Trunk or Treat event was a great success! My Sunday School class and the kids loved my Dr. Seuss decorations, I was so pleased how well they turned out. I found a cute Cat in the Hat headpiece, so I wore that and made my own costume to go with it (although for a while the sweater and fur boots were very warm since the temperatures decided to climb into the mid-80s on Sunday). Two ladies from my class wore Thing One and Thing Two costumes they bought online. The photo frame prop I made was a huge hit, everyone loved it, including the adults! I think I might make one for my class' Christmas party next month. :)







With Thing One and Thing Two
Even dogs loved getting their photos taken!
I'm Loving...

My new hairdo. I got my hair highlighted last weekend (for the first time in over 10 years). I have an awesome hair stylist named Afsana and she did a fantastic job. She curled it (just to show off the highlights), but sadly I can never get my hair to look as good as she does when I try to curl it. But I still thing it looks good even when it's not curled.

I know, I look glamorous... Lol
A before and after of the back of my hair
For one day at least, my hair looked super cute. I loved how she blended the highlights
Afsana is the best!
I think it still looks good even when it's straight. I love it!
I'm Loving...

Girls Night Out. Some friends and I met up for a Girls Night Out last Friday night. We were supposed to go an outdoor showing of the movie Hocus Pocus but it was insanely cold and we didn't want to sit out for over 2 hours in the cold wind, so we just had a long dinner instead. These ladies are awesome, so glad we got to hang out!



While we waited for our food, we played around on Snapchat (mainly sending the snaps to each other- we are nerds). Lol.
Once I got home, I threw an extra blanket on my bed and watched TV the rest of the night.

I love my weather app, it's called Weather Pup. It shows a different dog each time you open it. :)
I'm Loving...

This new photo filter app I downloaded called Deep Art Effects- it has super cool effects. These are just a few of them....


 What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment