Monday, May 2, 2016

Book Review 2016: Ten Things God Desires For You

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**

Ten Things God Desires For You by Jeremy Gaston


Have you ever read a book and felt the author was talking specifically TO you? That was how I felt reading Ten Things God Desires For You. I couldn't put the book down. I could relate to EVERYTHING the author said. 

I read this book in one sitting, but I feel it would make a great Bible study (either as an individual or a group). It made me think about situations currently going on in my life and what I need to do to make my life better. I loved at the end of each chapter the author listed "Things to Consider". That was one of my favorite things about the book. 

I highly recommend this book to everyone, regardless where you are in your walk with God. You will not be disappointed. You can find the e-book or paperback on Amazon. 

Book summary:

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment