Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

One of these weeks I'm going to have a post for every day, and not just Wednesday. Thanks again for stopping by for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday. We are so thankful for all of you who link up every week (or almost every week). Please continue to link up, it totally makes our day! :)


I'm loving...
This awesome bracelet that my wonderful friend (and WILW co-host) Jodi got me as an early birthday present (for those who are curious- it's May 23). I'm sure you all know what a big Audrey Hepburn fan I am, so this is perfect for me!! I love it!


I'm loving...
That I spent the weekend cleaning my apartment (a few hours on Friday and roughly about 10 hours on Saturday). I even organized my hall closets (so if a tornado hits, I now have a "safe place" to hide out in). I didn't get a lot of "before" pictures (it would have been too embarrassing). I did get a before picture of the chair by my laundry room. I have the habit of taking clothes out of the dryer and placing them on the chair. I usually hang them up within a couple of days. I possible went one week two weeks three weeks, okay four weeks without hanging up clothes. Yeah, I know. I'm so lazy.


I also got a new shower head for my bathtub (the old one had practically no pressure). Thanks to my friend B for braving the storms and making the drive over on Friday night to install it. I also got a shower caddy to organize my bathtub. It's amazing how the little things in life make me happy. Lol.


I also bought some new decorations for my apartment. I love these quotes.


I'm loving...
This picture of my great-nephew J. I haven't seen him in so long. I keep telling my niece to show him my picture so he won't forget me! :)


I'm loving...
Baseball season. Yes, I know, the Rangers aren't having the best year (to put it crassly, we suck). It's okay though, I still love baseball. And no, I don't know how I feel about the whole Josh Hamilton coming back to the Rangers. People keep asking me about that. This is the best way I can explain it: I feel like an ex-boyfriend has come back to me after dumping me for my worst enemy (AKA the Angels). I remember the good times, but I also remember when he left and he was a jerk. We shall see how this pans out. Maybe I'll get my feelings sorted out here soon. Lol. The season can't get any worse for the Rangers (can it?) I've also been to a couple of Frisco RoughRider games (the Rangers AA team).

I went last week to a RoughRider game with my buddy Will. It was a fun time! We hadn't seen each other in almost a year, so it was good catching up!


Last night I went to the Ballpark to see my Rangers. I wish I could say that the outcome of the game was a win, but sadly, I cannot. I did end up with a somewhat scary looking Derek Holland garden gnome. I've added it to the collection in my sports room. It was unusually cool for late April in Texas, and I was glad I was smart and brought my Rangers blanket with me! Shout out to my friend Harry for texting me in the second inning and letting me know there were empty seats by him. My friends and I got an upgrade!


I'm loving...
That I have such awesome friends who make me laugh (and vice versa). One of my friends and I were texting the other day and he made the comment that he was sure there were a lot of guys who wanted to ask me out. I sent him this text. 


He did ask what I would have done if someone had been standing at my door. I told him I would have screamed and slammed the door. I was still in my PJs. Lol.

I'm loving...
That I have no shame in admitting that I bought these books solely for me. We had a book fair at work last week and I had to grab these (yes, we have a book fair at work, twice a year). The Berenstain Bears were my favorite books when I was a kid. Okay, I still love them even today! :)


What are you loving this week?

XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your bracelet. When I saw it on Jane,com I immediately thought of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bracelet!!!
    Sorry your Rangers aren't doing so well - it's still early though. :)
    That text----I was dying! You are too funny!
    HUGS and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, funny text exchange! That little great-nephew is a doll!! Good luck with the baseball season. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bracelet, and I'm with you on the Josh Hamilton thing. I'll post more about it next week.

    ReplyDelete