Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's OK...


...to once again remind people to check out my friend Brian's fundraising page for Wish Jump 2012 (a fundraiser for Make-A-Wish in New York). You can donate up until August 25th. Thanks in advance!
...that I broke down and had my first Dr Pepper in a week. I've been good about eating "healthier" this week (and working out every day), but I figured I would "cheat" today and have a Dr Pepper. Man, it tasted SO GOOD! If you know me, you know that going that long without soda is a big step for me!

...to be sad that there are less than two months left in the regular baseball season, but to be excited about the start of football season (don't worry, baseball will always be my first love, football will never take its place). :)
I expect the Cowboys to once again break my football heart. I'll never learn.
...to really want to design my own Steve Avery bobblehead (since the Atlanta Braves never made one).

... that I have a list of fall-themed crafts I want to make thanks to spending an unhealthy amount of time a few hours an unspecified amount of time on Pinterest.
Just a few of the cute ideas I found on Pinterest. Oh, and of course if I made the wreath it WOULDN'T say MIZZOU. :)
...to really love bacon.
So true...

We are almost to the weekend my friends! 

XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you and no soda!! I'm on day 2 without. :) But it's good every now and then to have a cheat day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been nearly a year since I've had a Dr Pepper. It's hard at first, but it gets easier!

    ReplyDelete