Thursday, April 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday... Thursday 13 Style


I won't go into the gory details, but this week has been a beating for me (prayers are greatly appreciated!) I meant to write my What I'm Loving Wednesday post yesterday, but something came up that prevented me from getting to it. SO, I decided to write a Thursday 13 post about What I'm Loving Wednesday Thursday. Confused? Yeah, me too. So anyways, here I go! For more Thursday 13 posts, click here.

I'm loving...
Baseball season. Even though the Rangers didn't really deserve to lose the two games they have (I'm not saying that because I'm a fan, they really should have won them), baseball season is off to a great start! I've been to four games already and am looking forward to many more this season! 
Balloons that a co-worker gave me last week in honor of baseball season starting.
I'm loving...
Instagram. I may or may not have gone "Instagram-happy" lately. For those who don't know, it's an app that allows you to add special effects/borders to your digital pictures. Yeah, I'm out of control.
Just a sample of a Instagram special effect. You will see many samples in this post today!
I'm loving...
That my friend Shalyn had her baby last week!! Congrats girl, I'm so happy for you and Cooper! My gift is on the way soon, I promise!

I'm loving...
These pictures of my sweet great-nephews E and C. These smiles made my bad week so much better!


I'm loving...
That I got a raise after my last yearly review at work. Weehoo!!

I'm loving...
That my nephew James and his girlfriend Alyssa got engaged last weekend! Welcome to the family Alyssa! Love y'all!
E delivered the ring so James could propose (James didn't want to have it in his pocket all day).
The happy couple!
I'm loving...
The song "Woman Like You" by Lee Brice. I think it's really cute! :)



I'm loving...
That the Rangers and Papa John's have teamed up together again this season. Anytime the Rangers score at least 7 runs in a game (and win), the next day all orders placed on the Papa John's website are 50% off (if you use the code RANGERS7). Side note: Offer is only good at participating Papa John's in the DFW area.
Rangers won 11-5 on Monday, so on Tuesday a co-worker and I ordered a pizza for lunch. Thanks to the discount, the large pizza was only $6!
I'm loving...
The American League trophy we got at the Rangers game on Sunday. I honestly thought it was going to be small and cheesy looking, but I think it looks cool.
I feel all sorts of special. I'm a nerd, I know.

I'm loving...
That it's been two weeks since the great "Spring Cleaning of 2012" and my apartment still looks presentable. It's a miracle! :)

I'm loving...
That I can now post pictures of my nephew J. My brother and his wife adopted him a couple of months ago! For the past two years he was a foster child (and due to laws, I couldn't post pictures of him online). But now he is officially ours so I can post away! :)
He was very excited about candy inside the Easter egg!
I'm loving...
That besides hanging out with some friends, I really have no big plans this weekend. I have about 8 movies on my DVR I'm hoping to have time to watch!

I'm loving...
The Rangers commercials this year. I can't find them online, so I recorded this one with my phone off the TV the other night. For those non-Rangers fans, this player is Derek Holland. Everyone makes fun of the fact he can't really grow a mustache.


Have a great day y'all!!

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Good deal w/ Papa Johns. I love me some pizza and garlic sauce. That is awesome news about the adoption! I love adoption and he is a cutie. Congrats to your family. Hang in there girly. Prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Instagram too! I don't do all the social stuff with it, just take pictures, but I'm sure I'll tip over into the social at some point...

    Good to see you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete