Monday, April 16, 2012

Phone Photo Fun Monday

You might remember last week I mentioned how I had an addiction to the app Instagram. Well, thanks to my friend Beks, I am now addicted to Snapbucket. It's very similar to Instagram, except there are more effects/borders for your digital pictures. And yes, the app is free (at least for iPhones, I'm assuming it's free for all phones). Of course I had to try the effects out on my photos for today's post!


Last week wasn't the best of weeks for me (dare I say it was positively AWFUL), so after I left work on Friday, I was in dire need of some retail therapy. It was perfect because I had a coupon for Kohl's (hey, they wasted a tree to send it to me, I might as well use it)! I'm not usually one of those people who take pictures of themselves in mirrors (because it annoys me), but I was having to text pictures of what I was getting to my friend Laura (to get her opinion). :)

My super cute new tops! :)
After my bad week, a Chick Fil-A chocolate milkshake was JUST what I needed!!
Saturday night a group of friends and I went out to dinner for my friend Jaimie's birthday!
Me and Beks at Jaimie's party (yes, I'm wearing one of my new tops)!
Me and DeeDee with the birthday girl!
I got to see my friend Shalonda twice last week (after not seeing her since last summer)!
Me and my buddy Lance
Me and my friend Chad (trying not to get blown away- it was super windy Saturday night)
Believe it or not, I watched a lot of baseball this weekend! :)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good weekend. Cute tops from Kohls! They always sucker me in with their coupons. I love that place. Hoping you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Snapbucket better. It is free on Android as well. It reminds me of the app I use on my Ipad. Can't believe YOU like baseball. Who knew??

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new picture app!!! I am a sucker for those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tops! It looks like your weekend was at least better than your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tops! Love your photos this week!

    ReplyDelete