Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

Hard to believe 2010 is coming to an end. It's been a great year, I can't complain. I have had many, many good memories over the past 12 months. I don't want to bore y'all to tears with all of them, so I guess if I had to pick one of my favorite moments of 2010, it would have to be this one right here:

Final Out from Luis Alicea on Vimeo.

As a lifelong Rangers fan, I didn't think I would ever hear, "The Texas Rangers are American League Champions and are going to the World Series." Granted, we didn't win it all, but still, the year 2010 will be the year of the Rangers to me. I went to about 28 games (including the post season). That is the most I've ever been to in one season. I got to attend my first ever playoff game and I got to attend the first ever World Series game played at The Ballpark. For those who have been reading my blog for a while now, thank you for going on that journey with me!

Outside the Ballpark before the World Series

Celebrating the win after Game 3


I'm looking forward to what is in store for me in 2011. I will do my best to keep y'all posted on my adventures. Thank you for being a part of my life. Y'all mean a lot to me!

Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. 28 games?? Impressive. I'm so jealous that I don't live near a ballpark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you got to go to all those games! Glad you had a great 2010! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I just got chills...that game was AWESOME!!! So glad we finally got to meet, too!!!

    ReplyDelete