Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thirteen....









I found this idea on the Thursday Thirteen website.

iPod Confessions: 13 "Guilty Pleasure" Songs on My iPod.

13. Ride With Me- Nelly
12. My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne
11. Womanizer- Britney Spears
10. Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake



9. Jump Around- House of Pain
8. Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney



7. Tootsie Roll-69 Boyz
6. Summer Girls- LFO
5. Shoop- Salt-n-Pepa
4. Tik Tok- Ke$ha
3. Wannabe- Spice Girls
2. Livin’ La Vida Loca- Ricky Martin



1. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You-NSYNC (I know, I'm hanging my head in shame as I type this!!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah well, we all need guilty pleasures, right? I can relate... mine usually involve a little Justin, maybe some Madonna, a little Lady Gaga or Beyonce... with some Kanye thrown in for good measure.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we share a lot in common and i mean A LOT!

    Ranting n Panting

    ReplyDelete