Monday, March 22, 2010

Do everything without complaining or arguing....

My friend Kelly sent me this quote today. I can SO relate to this!!


Do you ever feel like that? That you just have so much going on that you can't handle it all? If you know me, I'm the Queen of having "too much going on". A lot of it I put on myself, I'll admit that. But there are some aspects of my life where I'm just like, "Okay God, seriously. What do you want from me? Where am I going? Why don't I...Why can't I...blah blah blah." I honestly think that during our talks God is just staring down at me, smiling and nodding while thinking, "You have no idea what AWESOME things I have planned for you. I wish you would quit complaining and enjoy what I have given you right now." Ouch. Okay, okay, I hear ya God. I know, you said it loud and clear in Philippians 2:14, "Do everything without complaining or arguing." Why is it so easy for me to sit here and type this, KNOWING that is what I should do, yet, I don't? Does anyone else have this same problem, or am I the only one not getting it??

1 comment:

  1. Nope, definitely not. I love to complain. And at the end of the day, I'm complaining about stuff that God would just as soon take off my hands...but I'm learning. Maybe not to stop complaining initially, but to let go of that stuff and turn it over to God. THEN I quit complaining. Cause suddenly it doesn't seem so important anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete