Wednesday, February 5, 2020

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm loving...

...that the XFL starts this weekend. I'm excited about the new(ish) league and I really hope it succeeds this time around. I became a season ticket holder for the Dallas Renegades and I look forward to their home opener on Sunday. They had a kick off party last weekend where fans could see the new field at Globe Life Park (it still looks weird having a football field instead of a baseball diamond). Fans were also able to mingle with the coaches and players for autographs and photos.




Renegades head coach Bob Stoops

View from my season ticket holder seat
Former Cowboys player Daryl "Moose" Johnston. He is now the Director of Player Personnel for the Renegades.




...that I'm back to regular training for my half marathon. I did 6.5 miles on Saturday afternoon. I walked it, just to see what my time would be if I wasn't able to run any of the half. Not a great time, but I would still finish the half in the allotted time allowed, even if I walked the whole thing. I'm still freaking out a little about it, but not as much.



...that I was able to watch the Super Bowl with some amazing friends last Sunday. And yes, I wore a baseball themed shirt to a Super Bowl party. It was a lot of fun. I was cheering for the Chiefs (their quarterback is a Texas guy) so I was glad that they won!



...that actress Marilu Henner started following me on Twitter this week. :)


...that my friend got me this authentic All Star game jersey while on vacation a few weeks ago.


...that one of my favorite authors released a new book this week. I've been listening to the audiobook version. It's VERY good!


What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment