Thursday, February 13, 2020

It's Ok!


It's OK...

...that I only updated my blog once last week (and so far just once this week). I've already posted more in seven weeks than I did ALL of last year.

...that the Renegades didn't win their season opener, I still had a blast at my first XFL game. I had field access before the game and the atmosphere was amazing. Fans seem super excited about the new league. :)


...that I needed a night out on Tuesday and went to the Stars game with some friends. Thanks to Uballn for the AMAZING tickets. Side note-if you are into pickup basketball, check out their app here. They are awesome!


...that I stopped in the middle of my run last weekend for this photo op (it's a giant baseball glove, why would I NOT stop?) :)


...that I'm less than five visits away from achieving Red Status for ANOTHER year on my Chick Fil-A app.



...that I will legit weep the whole time I'm there if I'm able to score a ticket to see Julie Andrews when she is in Dallas in June. Fingers crossed that I can get one!


What's OK with you today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment