Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...

My Sunday School class. I've mentioned them before on here, but I love this group. They welcomed me with open arms when I asked if I could stay in their class (after visiting a few times). Don't be fooled- they keep me on my toes!! They are a wild bunch and I love them dearly! We had our Christmas party last Saturday night- we had a blast!

They loved the photo frame I made for our Fall Festival so much I made one for our Christmas party. :) 

 

I'm loving...

This drink. I received one after I ran (walked) the 5K a few weeks ago. I'm now obsessed with them. They have different flavors, the pomegranate is good but mango might be my favorite. I love that it is low in calories and sugar.  


I'm loving...

That I won a prize at my department Christmas party last week. I won a Fujifilm Instax camera- which is a newer version of a Polaroid camera. I also received a case and two rolls of film with it. It's a good thing it came with film- it cost $20 a roll. EEK! I obviously will only use it on special occasions. 


I'm loving...

That my nephew Peter graduated from my alma mater last weekend. He is the 7th member of my family to graduate from there. I'm so proud of him!


I'm loving...

That this little guy was my date at Six Flags last weekend. He obviously was not impressed with Snapchat filters. Lol.

Thanks to his parents for giving me permission to use his photo on my blog!
I also had fun with the group of friends who came along with us to Six Flags- we had a blast. I love hanging out with these ladies!


I'm loving...

Psych-The Movie. I loved the TV show Psych so I was super excited earlier this year when they announced there would be a movie coming out (it went off the air in 2014). I had never been so excited for a TV movie before. Lol. Shawn and Gus didn't disappoint!


I'm loving...

My newest Christmas ornament. A friend of mine found this on Etsy so of course I had to order one. I ended up getting the last one too! The seller doesn't have any more for this season.


I'm loving...

This shirt- if someone can put in a good word for me with Santa, I would appreciate it. Tell him I wear a size medium. Please and thank you.


Because I’m horrible about mailing Christmas cards and updating my blog on a regular basis, I’m gonna post this now: Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Season’s Greetings. Happy Holidays. Whatever you celebrate, I wish you all the best. I wish you a happy and healthy 2018. I hope you can always find something good and positive in life, no matter what the world tries to throw at you. I hope you know I’m always here to support you, pray for you, or just be an ear to vent to. Thank you all for being a part of my life, whether in person or just online. Thank you for putting up with my random posts, my countless photos, my obsession with Whataburger, Dr Pepper, baseball, and Dick Van Dyke. Y’all make my life so much better and I can’t imagine my life without y’all in it!


XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment