Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's What I'm Loving Wednesday time! We hit 10 link ups last week! Let's keep growing!! :) Don't forget to link your post back to mine or Jodi's blog. Feel free to use this button (code is below). Also, be sure to leave a comment on some blogs. Everyone likes reading comments! :)

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...
That I got two free days off work this week (thankfully my company pays us when the office is closed, we don't have to use our personal time). My work decided Monday night to close Tuesday as well. I think they mainly closed because all the school districts in the area were going to be closed again (so they figured employees with kids would need to stay home). The ice on the roads was pretty much melted by late Tuesday morning (when temperatures got above freezing) and by that evening they were almost dry (at least over near where I live). My company texted that we will be open for regular business hours today. As nice as the time off has been, I'm ready to get back to the office (I can't believe I'm saying that). I am going to be crazy busy trying to catch up.


I'm loving...
That Dr Pepper replied to my tweet. Now, if they only knew who Mordecai really was- lol! :)


For you new readers, this is Mordecai
I'm loving...
That I started a Lois and Clark marathon today. As I mentioned last week, Dean Cain is appearing at the Dallas Comic Con, so my friend B and I got tickets in hopes of meeting him. Yes, I'm not (too) ashamed to admit that. Lol. I love watching TV shows from the early 90s. No smart phones (really, no cell phones at all), no internet, interesting wardrobe choices. Ah- I remember that life. Lol.

I'm loving...
That I started listening to classical music again. I used to listen to it all the time. I've found that listening to it while reading is very relaxing. :)
Little known fun fact: I can play this piece (Fur Elise) on the piano

I'm loving...
All the tweets in my Twitter timeline from Rangers Spring Training. Baseball is just around the corner- I cannot wait!! :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!! Be sure to link up below!

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. yeah for "snow" days. Although, after two in a row, I'm ready to go back to work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it's almost baseball season again! I like football, but love going to baseball games. And yay for snow days! It's even better when it's not even that bad out!

    ReplyDelete