Thursday, October 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Thursday...


I'm a day late, so I'll make this a What I'm Loving Thursday post.

I'm loving...

My friends. Yeah, I know, I say this a lot. But the past few weeks have been kinda hectic for a lot of reasons, and I have a few friends in particular who have stepped up to really help me out (even if they were just a shoulder, or in some cases, a text message, to lean on). They know who they are. Love y'all!

I'm loving...

iTunes Radio. It's similar to Pandora Radio, but there are less ads and as far as I can tell, unlimited "skips" per hour. Or at least you are allowed to skip more than on Pandora Radio.


I'm loving...

That there are websites where I can do this to a picture. Yeah, I got bored. REALLY bored. REALLY REALLY bored. Creepy vampire Rachel, what do you think? For those who want to know, I used this website.

No sparkles here.. ;)
I'm loving...

My half days at work. This month my half day is on Wednesday, so yesterday afternoon I sat outside on my balcony and read for a few hours. I love Texas fall weather.


I'm loving...

That Drew Pearson is now following me on Twitter. I wasn't even following him. See, famous people know I'm so awesome, they follow me first. BTW, I did follow him back. If you want to be awesome and follow me on Twitter as well, click here.



It's almost the weekend. I'm SO ready for this week to be over! Hang in there my lovelies!

XOXO!

1 comment: