Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting!




Here is what I've been pinning lately...

I so need to remember this!
I feel like this at least once a day! :)
My second baseball crush of all time, Chipper Jones, retired this year. My baseball heart is sad. :(
This may or may not be me... ;)
I recently got sucked into The Vampire Diaries (no pun intended- wait, yeah, the pun was intended) on Netflix. I just spent the past week watching season 3 since season 4 starts tomorrow. Anyways, this is Ian Somerholder, AKA, Damon Salvatore. He is quite lovely. :)
Do I even need a reason for why I pinned this? ;)

Currently working on something similar to this. I'll post pictures when I'm done!
I will make this before next season!!
How cute are these??!! Superhero onesies!!
Chocolate covered strawberries...these look good!!
I totally believe this!
 Hope everyone is having a great day!

XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Great pins!
    Also, you have the best name ever! ;)
    Hope you have a great day!

    nothingryhmeswithrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree w/ the last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rangers wreath is beautiful. And I love those onesies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TVD writers make Damon a little more sympathetic each season (face it - in Season 1 he was flat-out psycho), but I still liked him better as Boone on LOST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSS I am so happy you are into Vampire Diaries- one of my faves! I have grown to love Damon more and more, but I still am partial to his brother:-) Love that first pin!

    ReplyDelete