Thursday, July 26, 2012

Winner!

I wanted to thank my friend Jodi for nominating me for this blog award last week!! :) I've been following Jodi for a while now (two years maybe?) She's one of my favorites, go check out her page here. :)


The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, enduring, and welcome. One of the rules of winning this award was to answer 11 questions from Jodi, so here I go! (I modified the rules just a little because I don't have a lot of time to post today). :)

1. How many cell phones have you had in your lifetime?
Oh wow...I'm on my second iPhone. Before that I think I had 4. The last two before my iPhone were flip phones.
My first cell phone looked like this, except the antenna lit up red whenever my phone rang.
2. How many states have you visited? Ever been out of the country?
Unless you count the time I was a baby and my family went to Mexico, I've never been out of the country. I have visited the following states: Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma (well, I took my picture at the state line, not sure if that counts), New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada, 
3. Around what age did you switch from taking baths to taking showers? 
I still take baths. I love soaking in a hot bubble bath after a long day at work. :)
4. Japanese, Mexican, or Italian food?
Italian food. I LOVE pasta. Probably a little too much.
5. French toast or pancakes?
Pancakes. With peanut butter and syrup (it's really good!)
6. Your all-time favorite restaurant?
You mean like sit down restaurant? It's so hard to choose just one. I guess either Saltgrass or Macaroni Grill. I'm always in the mood for either steak or Italian food! :)
7. How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Two times for sure, sometimes three.
8. Do you play an instrument?
I played the clarinet from 6th-9th grade. I also took piano lessons (I wasn't that good). 
9. What were the colors and mascot of your high school?
Blue and gray. We were the Knights.
10. What's your ideal outside temperature/weather?
I like anywhere from 70-75. Although the other night at the Rangers game it was 89 degrees and surprisingly that felt nice. There was a light breeze. I will confess in the winter I do like it to be cold for a little while (just because I only like eating chili when it's cold outside). Remember, cold to me is anything under 50 degrees. :)
11. Favorite all-time song to jam out to?
It depends on my mood. :)

We are almost to the weekend!!

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment