So, I'm a LITTLE behind on my blog challenge. I had to go back and see what day I left off on. So, here we go, picking back up at Day 11.
Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves you have
1. People who have a cart full of groceries in the self check out line (especially when I just have two or three items). I thought there was a limit on how many items you could have in that line.
2. Solo drivers in the carpool lane. Also, cars who only go about 20 MPH in the HOV lane.
3. People who do the wave when the Rangers are up to bat. Even the Rangers don't like it. They put a "no wave" message on the jumbo tron when the wave starts. I'm not trying to be a baseball snob, just don't come between me and the Ranger player who is at bat. ;)
4. Kids who wear pants that are like four sizes too big and are practically falling off of them.
5. Someone who is constantly canceling or bailing on you when you have plans, then calls you and makes you feel guilty for never seeing them.
6. People who don't respect your morals. I respect what you believe, please respect what I believe.
7. People who overhear a private conversation in a personal office, then decide to come in and ask what you were talking about. Um...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
8. When someone throws a cigarette butt out their car window (especially if it flies back and hits my car).
9. When it's Friday the 13th and NO cable station is airing the original Friday the 13th movie.
10. Adults who are bullies (granted I don't care for kids who are bullies either, but adults should know better).
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Thanks to everyone for reading! I enjoy the comments, tweets and emails y'all send. :)