In hopes of trying to post something every day, I've decided to participate in another blog challenge. Hopefully this will motivate me if I have a topic to write about! :)
Okay, I've done this a lot of times, but I know I have some new followers, so I apologize for the ones that are repeats. :) I tried to think of some new ones.
1. I would love to play a dead body on CSI or some other crime show. I can't act, but I figure a dead body wouldn't have to worry about speaking lines.
2. I didn't attend my first major league baseball game until I was 17 years old (I grew up in Austin). My youth pastor took me to Houston to see a game between the Houston Astros and the Atlanta Braves. Steve Avery was pitching that day. I actually had a sign that said "I skipped school to see Steve Avery." :)
3. I don't like milk. Now, I like chocolate milk and I put milk on my cereal, but I don't like the taste of regular milk.
4. When I was a teenager, I signed a True Love Waits commitment card.
5. I loathe the game of Monopoly. It goes back to when I was a kid and had to play it for hours on end. I can't stand it now. Please don't ask me to play, I won't do it.
6. My hair is naturally curly, but I usually straighten it.
7. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 11 years old.
8. I have 20 nieces and nephews. I am also the great-aunt to four adorable great-nephews (and another great-nephew or great-niece is on their way this fall).
9. I don't like Starbucks. Granted, I don't like coffee, but I don't really care for any of Starbucks drinks. I have issues spending that much money on a beverage.
10. I hate it when people say "wow, you are really tall." I'm 5'8, I don't consider that "really tall". And yes, I like wearing high heels, so deal with it. :)
11. Not counting the time when I was a baby, I didn't fly in a plane until I was 21.
12. When I was in high school, I dislocated my knee playing soccer.
13. I don't eat pie or cake.
14. I'm a wannabe tornado chaser.
15. When I was 10 years old, I sang on stage with Christian recording artist Sandi Patty. Please note I didn't say I sang WELL. :)
16. My favorite dwarf from Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs is Dopey. This might explain my whole "ear obsession" (I have friends who know what I'm talking about).
17. I was assistant editor of my college newspaper.
18. My favorite actor is Dick Van Dyke and in the past year I have seen him act, sing, and dance live and in person. Not too many people get to say that about their favorite actor! :)
19. I was the only child in my family who was able to attend elementary, middle school, and high school all in the same town. My other siblings were moved around a lot when they were younger.
20. I have a bad case of stage fright. The thought of speaking to a crowd of people by myself makes me sick to my stomach.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!