OMG- what a week!! I hate neglecting my blog! And before you ask, no I didn't get a chance to catch up on my blog commenting last weekend. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. :( I really need to find a way to be able to comment from my phone, anyone have any suggestions? On weeks I'm not driving the carpool, I have a 45 minute commute (both ways) where I can catch up on reading blogs. Lately I haven't turned on my laptop at home and work has been CRAZY BUSY so there is no chance of catching up during my lunch break. **sigh**
Okay, venting portion over. What day is it? Thursday right?
...to be excited that you only paid this amount for gasoline last night...
...to complain about your coworkers on your blog
...to rethink getting a concealed handgun license
...to attend games of three different sports in a week's time (last Friday: Rangers, last Sunday: Cowboys, tomorrow night: Dallas Stars)
...to take your picture with the drunk guy who sat in front of you at the Rangers game last week (he was funny, and very entertaining)
|I think his name was CJ|
...to be really bad about updating your blog with your 101 in 1001 progress
...to consider taking a day off work just to catch up on your DVR watching
...to be super stoked that you were given a pass to the ground level club at Cowboys Stadium (which is right behind the Cowboys bench).
|My view of Tony Romo, after his third interception, or was it his fourth? Shaking my head..oh Tony..|
101 in 1001 update:
Since I mentioned it earlier, I decided to update you on my 101 in 1001 progress. Click here if you are new and haven't checked out that tab yet.
15. Organize hall closet (so I can actually see the floor). Over Labor Day weekend I cleaned out my hall closet (and bedroom closet), and was able to donate stuff to Mission Arlington.
Here is the before picture:
|I know, awful isn't it?|
Here is the after picture:
18. Complete scrapbook for elementary school. My mom saved A LOT of my stuff from elementary school, and I FINALLY got it all organized into a scrapbook (it actually had to go into two books because it was too much for one).
|My elementary school mascot was a Scottie, and I still had this wooden Scottie Dog necklace they had given us. Our school colors were black and red.|
|If you didn't know how old I was, now you know!|
|From my kindergarten class picture...|
|...to my 5th grade graduation. (Yes, there is a baseball in the upper corner. It's a ball I caught at a Rangers game, it's on my living room floor for some reason.)|
|At one time in my life, I was good in math (this was 3rd grade).|
|As well as a science whiz- go figure!! :)|
19. Clean out storage unit. A few weeks ago I cleaned out my outside storage unit (throwing away a lot of stuff, and even getting my Christmas decorations near the front!)
58. No computer (non work related) for five consecutive days. As I mentioned above, I haven't been turning on my laptop lately. I think I went almost two weeks without using it!
94. Make a decision about buying a Nook or Kindle. I've made a decision (for now). I'm not getting either. I'm not ready to sacrifice my "real books" yet for electronic books. Maybe one day.
There you have it! An update on my 101 in 1001. I'll try to be better about posting about my progress. Feel free to check page from time to time to check the status of my ongoing tasks! Hope everyone has a great day!! We are almost to the weekend (can I get an AMEN??)