I wanted to take time today to wish a VERY HAPPY 90th birthday to Mr. S. Truett Cathy, the founder of Chick Fil-A. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might notice my
obsession, passion, fondness of Chick Fil-A. Happy birthday Mr. Cathy, hope it's a special day!
|S. Truett Cathy|
I mentioned it was his birthday on Twitter and a few people responded that they had never heard of Chick Fil-A. I know that Chick Fil-A is not available in all states, SO, to see where the closest one to you is, go here for locations. And then go on a road trip, don't forget to get a milkshake while you are there! :) Man, I REALLY want Chick Fil-A now.
Comedian Tim Hawkins wrote two songs about Chick Fil-A. They are greatness!! Watch them below!
Last week Lindsay over at Scenic Glory gave me this blog award. (Please go check her blog out here, it's awesome!!)
I'm supposed to thank the person who gave me this award (thank you Lindsay, you are the best!!) and list 7 random tid bits about myself (I feel that y'all already know everything about me). What else can I say that you don't already know? Um.....
1. I started watching season 4 of The Incredible Hulk yesterday. When I was younger, I would get up at 7am on Saturday mornings to watch that show. I LOVED it "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." (That is my motto!) ;) My friend John let me borrow his season 4 DVDs this past weekend (thanks again John!)
2. I am deeply saddened by the sudden departure of (now former) CEO Chuck Greenberg from the Texas Rangers. I can't go into it right now, it's too painful to talk about. The wound is still fresh. **baseball tears**
|Thanks for the memories Chuck!|
3. The lady who sings the National Anthem at the Dallas Stars hockey games really annoys me. And I mean, REALLY annoys me.
4. When I was little, I use to make faces in the mirror. Now, I make faces into my iPhone camera. I really need to get a life! ;)
|Look ma- no make-up (I know, a scary sight, right?!) :)|
5. I am looking forward to March Madness. I usually fill out a bracket before the tournament starts. I don't follow college basketball closely enough to know what I'm doing, but it's fun. I LOVE upsets so I like it when a number one seed goes out in the first round (mainly Duke). ;)
|In case you need a bracket...|
6. I have never knowingly listened to a Justin Bieber song. I'm not bashing him, simply stating a fact. Until he guest starred on CSI, I didn't even know what he looked like. Sorry, no Bieber fever here!
7. I have never seen an episode of the TV show Dallas. I guess a lot of people assume that if you are from Texas, you watched the show. Not true. I know things about it though (i.e. I know how the theme song goes, I know someone named J.R. got shot, I know Patrick Duffy was really in the shower the whole time, etc), but I've never seen an episode.
So there you go! Just when you thought you knew everything about me, I throw out new facts!! ;)
I hope that everyone has a great week!!