Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday 13- What's in my purse

First of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I thought about doing my Thursday 13 on St. Patrick's Day facts, but I figured EVERYONE was going to be doing that. I've seen some of my blogging friends doing posts of what is in their purse, so I'm stealing borrowing that idea (thank you Bobbi and Chrissy!!) ;)

Here is my purse (are you really surprised it's Rangers related??) ;)



1. Make up bag
 
I like this bag! :)
 
2. Brush

 
3. Perfume

(Thinking of You- one of my current favorites!)
4. Badge for work

Awful picture on my work badge!


5. Day planner

Yes, I'm old school and like having a handwritten day planner instead of an electronic one!

6. Fatal Secrets by Allison Brennan
 
 
I always have a book with me, never know when I'll have a free moment to read!
7. Big Red gum
I'm a fan of cinnamon flavored gum!
 
8. iPhone charger

Just in case I need to charge my phone at work!

9. Earphones
I am actually using my headphones right now (I listen to sports radio and music on my computer during the day)


10.Ibuprofen
To help with those work-stress related headaches

11. Ticket for the Dallas Stars hockey game tonight

Thank you Monica for the ticket!

12. Keys

You can't really see it, but my house key is a Texas Rangers key! ;)

13. Wallet

Yup, my wallet has a place to keep chapstick- genius! :) I love that it zips up too!



Again, it's St. Patrick's Day and a lot of people are doing "Irish" themed drinks for their Thirsty Thursday. Not me. After a two week sabbatical from fast food (okay 11 days, but close enough to two weeks- this is still BIG for me), a friend and I went to Whataburger for lunch (and it was so good!) I'm savoring the rest of my Whatasized Dr Pepper! ;)



Go check out the lovely folks at For the Love of Blogs!!

XOXO!!

6 comments:

  1. I carry a book with me all the time! For me, it's more that I never know when I'm gonna get bored and need a distraction. Haha.

    We definitely need to go to Whataburger while I'm there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm old school, too, and enjoy having a handwritten planner! I need to start carrying a book around with me at all times. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A week or so ago I had mentioned orange pushups on my FB...to which another Texas friend (they recently relocated to Ft. Worth) commented that he missed Cook Out in NC...to which I replied "but you have Whataburger!"...he was amazed that I knew about it! I explained that I have a friend who lives in TX and from what I do know about Whataburger, I would love it! :)

    I don't always have a book with me...but if I even think I might have down time, then I pack a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at ALL surprised to see your purse. I always have to have a book with me too, but with the iPhone and the Kindle app, I always do!

    Fun post, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up- love the bag! And I love being old fashioned with my planner- its more fun to cross things off of paper than to erase them from electronics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I Like having my planner handwritten and in able to be held in my hand! Heck I write my posts out on paper before I type them. The keychain is super cute too! Sorry I haven't commented in a few, I've been brain dead for some reason. Hope all is going well. Miss ya friend! ♥ BJ

    ReplyDelete