Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's the first What I'm Loving Wednesday of 2018! Here's to many more posts from me this year. I'm looking for blogging motivation. :)


I'm loving...
My new One Year Bible that folks gave to me for Christmas. It has sections that you can color in- I love to color (I will never grow out of it). :)


I'm loving...
That I completed my 365 thankful challenge last year. Every day in 2017 I wrote down something I was thankful for (or something of significance that happened that day). I look forward to reading through these soon.


I'm loving...
That I'm slowly working through my 40 by 40 list. Five months to go- I need to step it up! I can finally cross another item off my list though. Number 18- try sushi (non seafood kind since I don't eat seafood). I can't say I'm now a sushi lover. Or ever liker. Maybe if I was starving to death and sushi was the only option would I ever eat it again. I wasn't a fan of the cold rice. And this sushi had avocado in it (I can't stand avocado). Oh well. I at least tried it!


I'm loving...
That even though I was sick in bed on New Year's Eve, I still stayed awake until midnight to ring in the new year (it was looking iffy for a while, about 9:30 I started to doze off). I celebrated with a glass of sparkling grape juice. 


I'm loving...
My Best Nine Instagram posts from 2017. I like that they will tell you your top nine photos of the year- it's fun to look back and see which pictures people liked the most. :) If you don't follow me already- my handle on Instagram is Averyfan! :) That's also my handle on Twitter. :)


I'm loving...
After Christmas sales. I got these items for about $3 each. The Norman Rockwell book was normally $27. I need to get a table so I can work on the Star Wars puzzle. :)


What are YOU loving today??

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving that Star Wars puzzle, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete