Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What I'm Loving!


I'm loving...

That I was able to go see my folks for Easter. I was deathly ill on my deathbed writing out my will on the bathroom floor suffering from food poisoning on Thursday night and Friday, so I wasn't able to go to their house until Saturday, but I still had fun with my family. I was sad I wasn't up to having Easter lunch (it took a while before I was brave enough to eat again), but I have almost fully recovered right now. :)

For the record, I did wear a dress to church (my mother would NOT have approved of me wearing a T-shirt on Easter Sunday). This was taken right before I left to drive home

Yes, for the 38th time in my life, I got an Easter basket
I'm loving...

The new windows in my apartment. The complex installed new windows and put up new blinds (they are sturdier than the flimsy plastic ones I used to have up). While they were working in my apartment, I had to take all the stuff off my walls. I spent about three days putting everything back up in my study. I also bought some new bookshelves so I'm happy to report I no longer have books stacked up on the floor. 

My "Woman Cave" 
I call this my celebrity wall. Pictures and autographs from different celebrities
I had to buy another bookshelf for my bobbleheads


I'm loving...

That I have a busy but fun weekend coming up. I'm looking forward to hanging out with a lot of different friends. :)

Please leave a comment if you have a WILW post! :)

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter basket!!!!

    I missed last week, but have one this week (4/26)

    ReplyDelete