Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's OK Thursday....

It's OK...

...that the Rangers were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. Okay, it's NOT okay, but I'm trying to be okay with it. I still had fun this season going out to the Ballpark and meeting up with my Rangers family. Through wins and losses, I will never EVER quit being a Rangers fan.

... that I feel like saying this to all the people who have frustrated me this week: (but I won't, because I'm a nice person)


... that I'm SO FAR behind on my book challenge this year. I guess I could read 23 books before December 31 if I put my mind to it. We shall see. 


... that I'm too lazy to make a new fall wreath, so I'm using one from three years ago.

I saw my neighbor on Monday and she was like, I assume since you changed from your baseball wreath, that means the Rangers are out of the playoffs? **SOBBING**
... that I'm missing the season premiere of Supernatural tonight because I will be at a hockey game. I will not confirm or deny that I will go online when I get home to see if I can find it (I no longer have a DVR since I got rid of cable).

Yes, I just wanted to use a Jensen Ackles gif on my page, don't judge me

What's OK with you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your Rangers :( I was rooting for them! I LOVE that wreath.
    Tomorrow is Friday and I'm TOTALLY ok with that! And you can say you are annoyed - completely ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did hit a bunch of games, you lucky girl! I'm sorry that they didn't make it but, at least, they made it further than my Brewers so you can happy about that. Ha!

    Have a great weekend, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete