Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving...
Going out with friends. They always cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.



I'm loving...
My Texas Rangers. They are playing so much better than anyone expected them to this season. The playoffs could even be a possibility. I went to two games over the weekend and saw two great games. I'm also going to three more this week. Never. Ever. Quit.


I'm loving...
That one of my best friends from high school is coming to visit me this weekend. We are going to the Rangers game on Saturday night and then a Pat Green concert. I'm looking forward to it! :)

Yes, that is our prom picture at the top. Look how young we were! :)
I'm loving...
Post game firework shows. I will never outgrow fireworks. :)


What are you loving today??

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment