Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


WE ARE BACK! After a few weeks off, I'm happy to bring back the What I'm Loving Wednesday link up! :) Please link up below, we love reading your posts!! :)

I'm loving...
That I actually blogged on a day that WASN'T a Wednesday. Okay, it was yesterday. Lol. But still, that's progress. If you missed my post, it was the third installment of my road trip recap. Check it out here.

I'm loving...
This bracelet that my sweet coworker gave me as a late birthday present. I LOVE it. She made it especially for me. :)


I'm loving...
That I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried Korean BBQ a few weeks ago. I'm NOT a fan of spicy food, so I really only liked the rice and the teriyaki chicken. The other stuff would have been okay, if it didn't cause my mouth to feel like it was on fire. I drank about 10 glasses of water (no lie). BUT, I can add OMI Korean Grill and Bar to my 1001 in 101 list- #50: restaurants in Dallas I've never been to before.

I know, I don't look that excited...
I got concerned when the menu was only in Korean (they had another menu in English)

I'm loving...
That I got to hang out with my friend Glenn before he left me and moved far, far away (okay, like six hours away, but still...) We had a blast walking around Koreatown in North Dallas (I didn't know it existed until then). At one point I was convinced we were going to be abducted by the Korean Mafia (and either sold as slaves or for body parts), but alas, we made it out alive (and NOT legally married under Korean law-long story). :) I'm still convinced illegal things were going on in the karaoke/billiards room, but I don't have hard proof (again, long story). :)


I'm loving...
My friend's dog Dobby. Last Monday I was having a bad day until this little furball smothered me with kisses. Hey- glad someone wants to smother me in kisses. Lol. One day I'll get a better picture of him, he's so hyper and constantly moves around.


I'm loving...
That Netflix has the TV show Roswell on instant streaming. I used to watch this show when I was in college. Future Max is still my favorite episode (that is not the title of the episode, but if you watched the series, you'll know what episode I'm talking about). :)


I'm loving...
My new haircut. It was an impulse decision. My hair had been driving me crazy for a few weeks so after work Monday I went in and told the girl at the salon to chop it. She cut about 6 inches off. I wasn't sure what I thought about it at first, but since it doesn't take as long to dry and straighten now, I'm learning to like it. :)


What are you loving today?

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new hair, it looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 29, 2015

    Dobby is adorable! I can't wait to get a dog to pick me up on bad days. And your hair looks great! I kind of want to cut my hair, but I kind of don't. One of these days I'll make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that bracelet! Well, with Brewer stuff in it but I want that! Very cool. & I dig the new 'do. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the haircut!!

    ReplyDelete