Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday my friends! It is time to link up once again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! Please be sure to check out my co-host Jodi's blog as well! 

If you would like to participate, grab this button over on the sidebar or link back to our blogs. Be sure to leave a comment on the blog listed before yours (it's always nice to meet a new blogger with these link ups!) :)

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...
That by the time a lot of you read this post, I will be in Florida. Sadly, not on vacation, it's for business. BUT, it's always nice to get out of the office every once in a while. :)

I'm loving...
That a lot of my friends sent me this story last week (they know me so well). Click here for the article.


I'm loving...
That I got to have dinner with two of my sweetest friends this week. It's been a while since the three of us have been able to hang out together. I had a rough day on Monday, but being able to laugh and talk with them for a few hours ended my day on a good note. And getting hugs from them didn't hurt either. ;) 

I'm loving...
That I've been busy planning some summer road trips. I'm so excited about them! :) 



I'm loving...
That one of my favorite authors sent me this book. She saw on Twitter that I was looking for a book of hers, so she asked for my address and mailed me a copy. Thank you again Rocki!! :)



I'm loving...
That I'm actually writing this post early, and not at midnight (like I did last week).

Hope everyone has a great week! I'll do my best to get to your What I'm Loving Wednesday posts today, but since I'll be away on business, it might take me a few days!!

XOXO!!


2 comments:

  1. Road trips?! Where to?
    Have fun in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy FL, even if it is for work.
    Where are you road tripping?

    ReplyDelete