Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 10- One Confession


Day 10: One confession

There was a time last year where I almost deleted my blog all together. I had absolutely no motivation, and I felt more obligated to blog instead of blogging for fun (which is why I started blogging in the first place). After taking some time away from blogging (I took time off instead of just deleting it all together), I decided to keep it. There is no rule that says you have to blog every day, every week, or every month. Instead of forcing myself to blog, I just write when I have time or feel like it. As you can tell, I'm not always motivated to blog, so there are days/weeks/months between posts. Another confession is that I'm TERRIBLE at commenting on other people's blog posts. If I have time, I'll read them, but I won't comment. How horrible is that? I'll work on being better at that!

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've noticed re: bad blog commenter! Haha! Just kidding. I do the same thing - read posts from my phone and don't comment. It is hard to keep up with but I agree that you should blog when you want to and not follow any of the stupid blog "rules" out there!!!

    ReplyDelete