Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Most everyone who knows me is aware that I LOVE Christmas time. I am one of those people who can't wait to start decorating and sometimes I have to force myself not to watch a Christmas movie in June (but hey, who can resist Bing Crosby?) I also love Christmas music. I'll admit, about a week (or so) before Thanksgiving, I had already uploaded Christmas songs to my iPod and was jamming away on my drive to and from work.

I have too many favorite Christmas songs to mention, but I am going to list some of the funnier songs that always make me laugh or smile during this time of year.

I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas by Galya Peevey
How can you not smile while listening to this!



Nuttin' For Christmas 
I really wish I had access to the video of my niece singing this song when she was about 8, but I had to settle for one by the country band Sugarland.



Even though I'm not typically a fan of Adam Sandler, I do like his "Hanukkah Song". (Okay, it's not a CHRISTMAS song, but it's played during the holidays.) Hey, my dad even laughed when he heard this one! :)



I Did It All For You (Twist of the Magi) by Rascal Flatts and SheDaisy
I used this Youtube video because of my good friend Linda. She loves (a.k.a. is obsessed with) the BBC show Doctor Who. Someone made a video of this song and used clips from Doctor Who. This is for you LC!! :) It's like it brought my love of country music together with her love of Doctor Who. If you want to read the lyrics of this song, click here.









Chipmunk's Christmas Song
Some find it annoying, I personally like it. "...me I want a hula-hoop."

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment