Wednesday, March 9, 2022

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving...

That I've stuck to working out multiple times every week so far this year. I've mentioned it before but I really like the app FitOn. It's free and has so many workout videos by different trainers (that way you don't get bored doing the same video over and over). 


Stats from last week

I'm loving...

That I've been able to see more friends lately. And even though I've been able to hang out with friends over the last two years (despite the pandemic), it seems more and more people are comfortable going out and doing things again. And pretty much everyone is hugging again!! NATURE IS HEALING!


I'm loving...

My new bobblehead. My friend Moose bought it for me months ago, but due to the high demand for it, it was just mailed last week. I love it so much! Oh, and side note, Norma's Cafe redid their menu, and I'm shook. Lol.


I'm loving...

This company- 1836 Farms. It's a local company near Dallas and in my opinion, their milk tastes better than any milk I've ever had. I found it at my local Kroger but per their website, they even deliver. I love the glass bottles. And I love that you can give the empty bottles back and get $2 off your next purchase. Although I have kept some of the bottles because they are super cute, and hello- they are TEXAS related. :) I will find a way to use them for decoration. Or maybe a flower vase. And yes, I, the chocolate milk snob who has NEVER liked pre-made chocolate milk, LOVES their chocolate milk. It's like drinking a milkshake. It's just amazing.


I'm loving...

That I found out that the Dollar Tree sells books. And yes, they are only $1.25 (because the Dollar Tree should now be called the Dollar Twenty-Five Tree). Lol. 


What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete